Tomorrow, first home game since Munich ....

Mikecini said:
de niro said:
Let's show Mancini we are right behind him, 7000 at Blackburn was fantastic, now let's do it with 40k.

Have a look in Carlos you prick.

Agree 100% re being behind Bobby but do you think twatty bollocks will even watch the match??

The media may pick up on it so we won't miss it, but then again they will put a twist on it, something along the lines of 'CIty fans sing managers name as a final goodbye'!

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
MadchesterCity said:
Yes will be awesome with the whole stand, tough work getting top tier started though, but will try ;)

No problem getting any of us started in our section of EL3. No problem at all.
Where are you in EL3, me and my lot are in 308 and always sing, got to say we do have a good bunch around 307/8/9 now. Think it is going to be mad tomorrow, everyone is buzzing for this one, Bobby will really see what the fans think of him tomorrow, can't wait.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
MadchesterCity said:
Yes will be awesome with the whole stand, tough work getting top tier started though, but will try ;)

No problem getting any of us started in our section of EL3. No problem at all.
Where are you in EL3, me and my lot are in 308 and always sing, got to say we do have a good bunch around 307/8/9 now. Think it is going to be mad tomorrow, everyone is buzzing for this one, Bobby will really see what the fans think of him tomorrow, can't wait.

not just bob, we need to show bob, tevez , our owners and the rest of football that we are with bob and no player fucks with city.

de niro said:
Let's show Mancini we are right behind him, 7000 at Blackburn was fantastic, now let's do it with 40k.

Certianly will be. I'm even contemplating an appearance in Mary D's pre match just to soak up some of the pre match banter, before I sit down for my carvery and pre match in the hospitality suite.

Not been in for a good while is it still like the wild west in there?

is that part-burned effigy still around? - I was considering stealing a helicopter and bringing him down just as the teams come out.....

Re: Re: Tomorrow, first home game since Munich ....

Mikecini said:
Agree 100% re being behind Bobby but do you think twatty bollocks will even watch the match??

They should make the cock watch it from the stands. Let him see what he could've been involved in when we trounce them.

I agree. 100% & always have been, I'll be singing my heart out for Mancini tomorrow.

Mike D said:
de niro said:

Certianly will be. I'm even contemplating an appearance in Mary D's pre match just to soak up some of the pre match banter, before I sit down for my carvery and pre match in the hospitality suite.

Not been in for a good while is it still like the wild west in there?

hardly go in there now, usually try a beer in city sq.

de niro said:

Should be good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.