Tomorrow is a good wind speed day for drying clothes.

I’m with you on this.

Can’t beat some fresh smelling clothes/bedding off the line.

Much better than that awful damp smell you get from drying inside.
Washing here dries in about one hour, I can't believe that some lazy twats still use a clothes dryer because they can't be bothered hanging out the washing.

Last edited:
Mods: The thread title is misleading. Please make Beamer amend it.
He states that good drying speed is between 8-12 mph but then states it will be 13mph. How is that a good wind drying speed?
Why are we being mislead ?
What happens if I put my washing out and it doesn't dry ?
Can I sue Beamer ?
So many questions.

Last edited:
I thought my old mum had done a Phil and returned to post a thread. She would always, and I mean always, remark if it was a good day for a washing if it was ok temperature and a nice breeze. This occurred even if she didn’t have a washing done. I think she felt robbed snd had missed an opportunity.

Just checked Google because I need to do some washing, and it says tomorrow is a good day as anywhere between 8 to 12mph is good, and the forecast is 13mph where I live.

Get in!
One of life’s little joys is being able to get your washing out on the line. We’ll take little wins like there wherever we can find them in Starmer’s Britain.

One of life’s little joys is being able to get your washing out on the line. We’ll take little wins like there wherever we can find them in Starmer’s Britain.
Yeah, fucking politicians, threatening our right to put a wash on when we want. Mark my words, that bastard Starmer, he'll be taxing it soon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.