tomorrow night on warwick road?

mcfcjosh said:
right just to clear a few things up on my post:
-i wasn't saying it like oo no im shitting myself and ill mkae sure i go the other way, because i wont be, i will be going the way i always go which just happens to be that way.
-i heard it from someone who i know used to fight for united and he still goes but doesnt get involved anymore but he said he still knows lads who do, hes not a kid.
-i was just making people aware of what i have heard, nothing more, nothing less.

So what do you think they're "planning"? Fighter plane formations? Squadrons of tanks lined up across the road? Napalm attacks?

The hooligans on both sides will look to meet. That's it. It doesn't need another daft scaremongering post to tell people that.

Didsbury Dave said:
mcfcjosh said:
right just to clear a few things up on my post:
-i wasn't saying it like oo no im shitting myself and ill mkae sure i go the other way, because i wont be, i will be going the way i always go which just happens to be that way.
-i heard it from someone who i know used to fight for united and he still goes but doesnt get involved anymore but he said he still knows lads who do, hes not a kid.
-i was just making people aware of what i have heard, nothing more, nothing less.

So what do you think they're "planning"? Fighter plane formations? Squadrons of tanks lined up across the road? Napalm attacks?

The hooligans on both sides will look to meet. That's it. It doesn't need another daft scaremongering post to tell people that.
I dont fucking know, is it too hard for you to get into your head that im just passing a message on, its nothing to do with me. no wonder your sat on an internet forum during work hours.

blueonblue said:
In 1970 I was 15 an we played the 2d leg of the LC semi at the swamp, an the only way my old fella would let me go was with one of his mates from work..........I had broke my leg so I was in plaster, an he knew if I went with the usual suspects it would kick off, so along comes his mate, Billy Blue, yes it was his real name.

First we end up in the stretford end paddock, just the two of us with railings seperating from 12500 of the unwashed, he then spends 90 mins taking the p*ss an throwing crisps at em like were in a f*cking zoo, they were going f*cking mental.

We come out while all the city fans are being kept in, having just knocked the bleeders out, so there aint too many other people walking along smiling, and get on a bus, upstairs so he can have a fag, full of the basterds an every one a nuckle dragger, I`m sat there thinking no Bill, please be quite or we get killed, the conductor comes along, ...............TWO TICKETS TO WEMBLEY PLEASE......then just sets off ripping the p*ss out of any of them who even looks like they wanted to say something with a big grin on his face, I can only think they had him down as a complete nutter because not one of them got narky.

I get home and the old man says, "I knew Bill would keep you out of trouble".........He didn`t know the half of it, God bless Billy wherever he may be now, for one of the most interesting nights ever at a game.

TWO TICKETS TO WEMBLEY PLEASE......Quality response

mcfcjosh said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I dont fucking know, is it too hard for you to get into your head that im just passing a message on, its nothing to do with me. no wonder your sat on an internet forum during work hours.
You know nothing, your mate knows nothing and the forum doesn't need another wetpants making it out like we are entering the Hellmand Province for the evening.

Didsbury Dave said:
mcfcjosh said:
You know nothing, your mate knows nothing and the forum doesn't need another wetpants making it out like we are entering the Hellmand Province for the evening.
you cracked it, because im not a thugh and neither are you..but who you call my mate, which he isnt does know..you never know he could be trying to shit city fans up but i was just passing the message on..i dont care if there is any fighting or not..im not scared of it but i also wouldnt be involved in it

9000 Blues at the Swamp I think it will be the OB & utd fans that should be worried not the Blue army

mcfcjosh said:
Didsbury Dave said:
you cracked it, because im not a thugh and neither are you..but who you call my mate, which he isnt exactly a mate, does know..you never know he could be trying to shit city fans up but i was just passing the message on..i dont care if there is any fighting or not..im not scared of it but i also wouldnt be involved in it

mcfcjosh said:

....earning money doing it as well....
as opposed to being on during SCHOOL hours...

Off you pop little man, I hope for your sake you don't get hurt. That goes to all my fellow blues.
But if you're dumb enough to go looking for it, don't come crying to us on here, eh?

look, it goes like this(if involved before the game)you get a couple of slaps its over in seconds..if we win you.ll forget it ,if we lose you give a couple of slaps back after the game?....fk knows what you would have done in the 70s you would,nt have gone to a game,enjoy the buzz, thats what its all about......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.