tomorrow.

yozzerblue said:
I have just been woken with this on my phone. Someone is signing tomorrow, It is from the guy who gave me the info on the Monday and Tuesday thread the other week. Which was accurate. He cannot get a name contact on holiday but he's had this info. Goodnight. God bless you all I hope it,s a biggy, sorry to be vague, sorry if it,s already been posted I havn't checked.

when you say "just woken up", have you been asleep for a week or two perhaps?

well fbloke tweeted he`d been told it could be 3 today!!!! cant imagine that we would share the aguero deal though? we will want maximum exposure on this deal!!

Just thinking out loud here but...Aguero flying in for talks today in London...that usually takes a few hours. My money is on his medical being tomorrow not today, and they won't sign off the deal til he's done his medical...

Falastur said:
Just thinking out loud here but...Aguero flying in for talks today in London...that usually takes a few hours. My money is on his medical being tomorrow not today, and they won't sign off the deal til he's done his medical...
but most reports state that personal terms etc are already agreed mate!!! i agree more than likely tomorrow but there is a chance of it this afternoon i think.

richards30 said:
Falastur said:
but most reports state that personal terms etc are already agreed mate!!! i agree more than likely tomorrow but there is a chance of it this afternoon i think.

Maybe, but most reports also say talks today, not medical. But we shall see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.