Tomorrows defence?

Feed-The-Goat

R.I.P Sam & Sue. You both are going to be missed.
With the news of Vinny out along with Lescott possibly only making the bench, what would you go with?

Would you play Clichy at RB and put Richards in the middle with Toure and Kolarov LB or do you play the same back 4 as we did for swans.

I like to think we all wanna win this game, or most of us anyways, and Mancini has already said hes gonna play hes strongest team to get us through, what are your thoughts?

got to give Savic the chance, he is young and looks good at times, just needs to cut out the silly mistakes and the only way he'll do that is playing more and becoming more comfortable, putting Rekik in ahead of him would destroy his confidence completely

Richards - Kolo - Savic - Kolarov

Savic had a good game on Sunday, he played one slightly under hit pass which didn't directly lead to a goal, give the lad a break.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Same as Sunday.
Savic made one mistake all game and the rest of the defence / midfield all got back and covered when the cross came over.

Agreed, although I could see Kolarov coming in for Clichy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.