Tomorrows defence?

kenzie115 said:
Richards - Kolo - Savic - Kolarov

Savic had a good game on Sunday, he played one slightly under hit pass which didn't directly lead to a goal, give the lad a break.

this, need to keep his confidence up.

if zabs is back then play him instead of richards.

if he plays komps, lescott or clichy (presuming they're all fit, which i don't think lescott and komps are) then that would be a shocking decision.

I hope he doesn't bother putting lescott on the bench. We need him fit to start against Chelsea and it sounds like he is touch and go for tomorrow.

Clichy Micah Kolo AK for me.

Only other option I'd potentially consider is starting Yaya at centre half, Sporting aren't going to over commit going forward and the big man can carry the ball forward from the back.

I certainly wouldn't be starting Savic.

Rammy Blue said:
Clichy Micah Kolo AK for me.

Only other option I'd potentially consider is starting Yaya at centre half, Sporting aren't going to over commit going forward and the big man can carry the ball forward from the back.

I certainly wouldn't be starting Savic.

Perfect game to play Savic in my opinion, same partnership as Sunday alongside Kolo and rest Micah.

Micah will be crucial for Chelsea game, if he gets injured tomorrow and with Zabba already out we'll be in trouble at right back.

Savic should play. He needs confidence and moreso he needs guidance. Poor Savic has had to come in in the main part to cover Kompany (the organiser). Without him when he was banned Savic was alongside lescott and he seemed a little exposed at times, on sunday he was with Kolo, who is better and experianced enough to help Savic with organising him. If needs be, he needs to give a bit more instruction for him, and the rest of the back four for that matter. You always hear Vinny screaming at the whole defensive pack to set them up and instruct them, making them aware of whats around. Kolo needs to be as vocal if not more for Savic's sake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.