Tomorrows Ref - Mike Dean

Citytillidie69

considering Dunn's comments about "kicking lumps" out of us...I reckon we could see a couple of red cards tomorrow.

Dean was the ref that sent off Gelson and Richard Dunne last season at home to Spurs...so he's not afraid to brandish the red.

Not a great fan of Dean's style of refereeing tho.....but could be worse I suppose

i wish hughes would say something about that comment however look how moyes comments about the ref turned against him in the FA cup........maybe some things are left unsaid

No need for Hughes to speak out really, Dean will watch SSN even if he doesnt see a paper and human nature means it will be at the back of his mind whether he realises it or not. Dunne has already done the job for him.

jd-blue said:
i wish hughes would say something about that comment however look how moyes comments about the ref turned against him in the FA cup........maybe some things are left unsaid
But if it was interpreted as Hughes trying to influence Mike Dean in some way, Hughes would get into a lot of trouble. At the managers meeting before this season, a new rule was introduced whereby managers cannot talk about their designated ref pre-match. So i'm not sure if talking about Dunn's quotes would be in breach of this rule or not. It may be deemed as trying to influence Mike Dean's approach to this game.

Citytillidie69 said:
considering Dunn's comments about "kicking lumps" out of us...I reckon we could see a couple of red cards tomorrow.

Dean was the ref that sent off Gelson and Richard Dunne last season at home to Spurs...so he's not afraid to brandish the red.

Not a great fan of Dean's style of refereeing tho.....but could be worse I suppose
Rob styles :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.