Tomorrow's referee

Danny Hoekman

is Andre Marriner.

Thought he was the best ref around when he first came on the scene, but has gone down to the level of the rest this season.

Didn't he ref the sunderland game? He likes to let the game flow if I remember rightly. It could have been that T W AT Clattenburg.........then I'd be worried.

Does anyone else think Clattenburg wears a wig?

BigJoe's-BigToe said:
Didn't he ref the sunderland game? He likes to let the game flow if I remember rightly. It could have been that T W AT Clattenburg.........then I'd be worried.

^^^^^THIS

He never should of been allowed back to referee, He's dreadfull!

Don't mind Marriner. Always thought he was fair-minded and he always lets the game flow. Too many ref's are fussy and like to blow the whistle if someone steals a couple of yards from a throw-in, but Andrea Mariner doesn't seem to be as pedantic as many of the others.

Having said that, I might detest the f****r after the game.

Its got to the stage now where there are no referees I'm actually pleased to see officiating City games. I think the present bunch are the worst for a long, long time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.