Tomorrow's Sunday Supplement: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Pigeonho said:
jayrea said:
WTF!! Beasley has just tipped city to win the premiership. He also defended Balo!!
I missed the last half hour, apparently 'if you're having West Ham/Cardiff and then the Derby on, it's my tele from now until then' means that its now time for Disney channel! (That from my 9 year old daughter!).
What did Woolnough, Winter and Smith say?
(Smith looks like an extra from Trainspotting).

Multiroom required..got mine coming Thursday

sky go on pc dont need extra subs

johnny crossan said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VGfZMowGR0[/youtube]
Johnny Crossan: Thanks for all your various YouTube postings. What software do you use for your captures?

Today's programme was very good overall. Henry Winter is always informative and thoughtful (even if he is sometimes wrong!). There has been a remarkable change in the attitudes of most journalists towards City and particularly towards Mancini. That was very evident with Beasley and Smith, and even with Woolnough, who over the last two seasons has always taken opportunities to have a 'dig' at City.

sbm said:
johnny crossan said:
Johnny Crossan: Thanks for all your various YouTube postings. What software do you use for your captures?

Today's programme was very good overall. Henry Winter is always informative and thoughtful (even if he is sometimes wrong!). There has been a remarkable change in the attitudes of most journalists towards City and particularly towards Mancini. That was very evident with Beasley and Smith, and even with Woolnough, who over the last two seasons has always taken opportunities to have a 'dig' at City.
That's because we won something with the players the spending spree brought in. Like i've said before, you can't go around throwing money at things after coming from relative obscurity and not expect some negative press. They have nothing to say now though because we have gone onto the most important part of the project that money spawned, winning a cup and getting into the CL. Now it's all about maintaining and progressing. We are on that top table now and every article I hear or read about at the minute mentions us amongst United and Chelsea, rarely these days are Arsenal included. Liverpool are an afterthought.

Pigeonho said:
sbm said:
johnny crossan said:

That's because we won something with the players the spending spree brought in. Like i've said before, you can't go around throwing money at things after coming from relative obscurity and not expect some negative press. They have nothing to say now though because we have gone onto the most important part of the project that money spawned, winning a cup and getting into the CL. Now it's all about maintaining and progressing. We are on that top table now and every article I hear or read about at the minute mentions us amongst United and Chelsea, rarely these days are Arsenal included. Liverpool are an afterthought.

I agree mate. But even still, I can't stand that greasy fucker Smith. He has the kind of face you'd never get tired of punching.

Three_Hat-tricks said:
Pigeonho said:
sbm said:

I agree mate. But even still, I can't stand that greasy fucker Smith. He has the kind of face you'd never get tired of punching.
Spot on "Three_Hat-tricks"

Three_Hat-tricks said:
Pigeonho said:
sbm said:

Like I said, he looks like an extra from Trainspotting!
I follow him on twitter and his bitterness toward the board of QPR is worse than some bitterness on here towards the media!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.