Tomoz at the Etihad

ograset

I get the emails from must forwarded.
Not a member myself of course.
Just got it.

"Hi xxx
All MUST members are encouraged to attend this special FSF event in Manchester tomorrow evening open to all supporters of all clubs held at The Etihad Stadium. It would be good to have a significant representation from United fans.

Indeed it would be ironic to see us outnumbering city in their own stadium - although clearly that isn't what this is about but it might motivate a few more Reds to turn up to prove what we all know - Manchester is Red.

Watching Football Is Not A Crime! Manchester
1st March 2012
Register today: register@fsf.org.uk
Free event open to fans of ALL clubs

*The Etihad Stadium, Manchester, M11 3FF. Thursday 1st March 2012. Doors 7pm (7.30pm kick-off). Registration required.

If you attend football matches and have ever had a concern about stewarding, policing, standing etc then you have the opportunity for your voice to be heard.

In addition to MUST committee member and football policing expert Dr Geoff Pearson the panel also includes Chief Superintendent Mark Roberts who is the senior GMP commander for Manchester football policing operations.

The event has been organised by the FSF and the excellent Amanda Jacks who has been hugely effective on a variety of issues including standing, stewarding and policing and has been very supportive of MUST and IMUSA.

Some additional information below - full details here:http://bit.ly/ABIK4s"

Exactly
Like they are trying to ruin something that could be a decent discussion and warping it into some anti-city.

It has been advertised via many forums throughout the North West and Yorkshire so it's not about ''how many Blues / rags were there''.
I'd like to think anyone turning up does so because they have an interest in the topic, not the opportunity to get one up on opposing fans.
The aim of the FSF is to get fans working together to campaign against common goals, not to arrange meetings so fans can continue petty parochial squabbles.

Didn't realise you all had to turn up in colours and there was going to be a tally taken on entry.

Bitter, bitter bastards.

I could hear the scraping of knuckles on the floor as I read that.

Fucking pricks.

They were the organisers of the Green And Yellow campaign, weren't they?
You know, the ones who consciously decided to go with the factually inaccurate 'green and gold' tagline because they were made fully aware of what the true version of Newton Heath Loco FC's registered colours spelled out?
That campaign went really well for them, didn't it?
The only people it benefited were MUST themselves and the unlicensed scally street vendors who made a fortune selling snide Norwich/Kauto Star scarves to gullible Korean and Oirish tourists. The sort of scarf normally worn without a hint of irony over the latest official shirt, bought from the Glazers-owned club shop.
What a sorry bunch of deluded, self-important, empire-building window lickers, trying to make a serious debate about the civil liberties of all football fans somehow all about them and their Disneyland-lite tourist attraction.
They are a waste of their dad's spunk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.