Tonight at noon

it's about unrequited love.
Henry was the more talented of the 3 in the picture, imo, and Roger Mcgough (left) is a pratt, and a self important pratt at that who rode the coattails of the talent that came out of merseyside in the 60's. Just my opinion though.

I found it horrible.

It made me think of one of those sci fi programmes where everything is surreal.

I appreciate the dream of wishing for the impossible, but this poem, I found, quite disturbing - horrible visions by the poet

Is that McGough on the left? Graaaah I hate that f***ing Scouse 'poet'!!!!

He was a real bug-bear of mine anyway. But then he did a series of his shite poetry for TalkTalk to be played when you're put on hold.
I then encountered about three months of constant internet aggravation so had to spend hours upon hours listening to this over-rated cockstain witter on in his annoyingly calm Scouse accent reciting poetry thats as funny and clever as a wet fart.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. You've nearly written the piece I'm working on for me.

Some really good reactions/insights. Thanks again.

PS: Roger McGough should have an X ray
To betray the fact
that he is in fact
Empty

I saw it as about a lost love - the listing of things that are the reversal of reality (some of which were amusing, some thought provoking, some trite) and then a bit of a jolt at the end. These things will never happen - the love that once was is now impossible and gone for ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.