Tonight's Capital One Cup games

Poor finishing and trying to walk the ball in cost Liverpool. Nothing special from Utd. Giggs should have walked for kicking the ball away when on a yellow but usual let off from thier mate Clattenburg. Strange how 2 large games for them , us and Pool they got Webb and Clattenburg.
Nandi should have Been carded for his rolling around trying to con a penalty.
Just one f this games where Sturidge was wasteful.

Holders Swansea are out but with them ring in Europa Cup, no surprise if he didn't take this competition seriously

hackneyslim said:
Wow, what a miserable lot you are, as usual - complaining about such a game, you must watch Macclesfield every week to have such high standards.
It's a particularly good game of football between two teams we all hate with the wrong one winning.

Perhaps we`re spoilt but I was glad that game ended after 90 minutes as I don`t think I could endure another 30 minutes of that. As entertainment goes that was a 5/10 game. Very little goslmouth action and only 1 save of note from each keeper. Liverpool based on that showing will fade, and as for the other team there`s very little for the likes of City, Spuds, Chelsea and probably Arsenal to fear.

did anyone hear commentateras the sides came out saying carrick was ill which contributed to his poor showing.why cant they accept they got stuffed for no other reason than we are better

Poor quality. Both teams looked very average. Let the Rags feel content with those players and that management team. It will make the demise of that club even more amusing to watch.

I still can't get over seeing Phil Neville on the bench with a note pad and a pen. You have to worry about a club that gives him access to materials of such importance.

city saint said:
did anyone hear commentateras the sides came out saying carrick was ill which contributed to his poor showing.why cant they accept they got stuffed for no other reason than we are better

It was utterly laughable, why can't they just accept they got royally twatted?

Stoned Rose said:
Liverpool better side in both halves of the match.

Created a lot of openings but no killer instinct.

Utd created absolutely fuck all and scored from a shit corner where Liverpool switched off and Gerrard turned unto Louie Spence with the gayest 'jump' I've ever seen letting it sail over his head onto Little Shit's knee and in.

I hope we draw Utd at the swamp. They'll get the dicking of a lifetime.
Good summary, apart from us drawing them, Birmingham at home please.

hertsblue said:
Poor finishing and trying to walk the ball in cost Liverpool. Nothing special from Utd. Giggs should have walked for kicking the ball away when on a yellow but usual let off from thier mate Clattenburg. Strange how 2 large games for them , us and Pool they got Webb and Clattenburg.
Nandi should have Been carded for his rolling around trying to con a penalty.
Just one f this games where Sturidge was wasteful.

Holders Swansea are out but with them ring in Europa Cup, no surprise if he didn't take this competition seriously

The family man should also have received a straight red for the head-butt.

OK, there was little or no contact, but the intent was there and I've seen reds handed out for exactly that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.