Tonight's Capital One Cup games

This is going to be good! Liverpool want to win this cup competition because they aren't in Europe this season so aren't playing any other cup games before the New Year. United want to win because it is Liverpool and at home and Moyes is under pressure after we showed United up for the paper tigers they are.

This is going to be good!

fat-cat-with-popcorn.jpg

coxy16 said:
Sky saying it's 'scary' how good we are...
Also said Vinnie "just about won the battle" with Wooney - I don't think so!!!! Totally owned him maybe!

Re: United thread 2013/14

Definitely fielding a weaker team to cover himself if they get battered

Come on Liverpool. Take them to penalties and win or a last minute winner in extra time leaving the rags gutted and drained.

Plaything of the gods said:
This is going to be good! Liverpool want to win this cup competition because they aren't in Europe this season so aren't playing any other cup games before the New Year. United want to win because it is Liverpool and at home and Moyes is under pressure after we showed United up for the paper tigers they are.

fat-cat-with-popcorn.jpg

awwwww. that cat is so comfy..I wanna hug it badly..

Can you smell the fear? ehehehe

Normally I couldn't give a toss about watching ManUre (other than taking the obligatory pleasure at seeing their losing results/highlights) but I have to confess I'm watching the cup game coming up against Liverpool as the fear welling up around Old Trafford is palpable...

- and although I've nothing personal against Gollum, it could get particularly nasty for him very quickly if he's not lucky..

Aren't you just loving it?

;o)

david-moyes-to-gollum.gif

samharris said:
Plaything of the gods said:

fat-cat-with-popcorn.jpg

awwwww. that cat is so comfy..I wanna hug it badly..
Get off, it's mine!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.