Tonights Capital one Cup

Re: My selected predictions for tonight Capital Cup

Blue Haze said:
Mourinho is so lucky with these cock ups at the back
If his players didn't chase what looked like lost causes, they wouldn't get those goals. It's not purely down to just luck; you have to capitalise on your opponents' fuck-ups, and Chelsea do.

jimharri said:
Blue Haze said:
If his players didn't chase what looked like lost causes, they wouldn't get those goals. It's not purely down to just luck; you have to capitalise on your opponents' fuck-ups, and Chelsea do.

Exactly, you make your own luck. Our players don't give up until the whistle goes and we tend to force a lot of errors that way. It was the same when he was here before.

Men against boys out there at the moment but we're not really creating much. Arsenal can't cope.

Castiel said:
jimharri said:
Blue Haze said:

Exactly, you make your own luck. Our players don't give up until the whistle goes and we tend to force a lot of errors that way. It was the same when he was here before.

Men against boys out there at the moment but we're not really creating much. Arsenal can't cope.

I will remind you of this when your luck runs out!

waspish said:
Luck is a sign of a top manager

You just opened a fortune cookie?

Anytime you're ready just climb off the "special ones" cock.

Listening to the RAG propaganda on the tannoy at the near empty swamp right now....thinking of switching over to the southern softy derby.

There may be 650 million spectators eating noodles and fish worldwide but the 'Mancunians' seem to be letting the side down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.