Tonights Capital one Cup

waspish said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Castiel said:
Back down to earth goons you pretenders. Glad to finally stunt the smugness.

8 wins from 9 now, with the other being the draw at Spurs. Seems we're hitting our stride.

We´re all fookin doomed then aren´t we - especially with the fookin Mou wankfest everywhere

And we´ve got Pellegrini - jeez I´m fookin depressed

Hahaha...

Yep best manager in the league is at Chelsea Pelegrini is 3rd/4th best in the league, that's where we will end up this season and trophy less
Things change quickly in football. In 2010/11 we started on fire, winning our first 5, scoring 21 and conceding only 1 - then the wheels came off at Christmas and United ended up winning the league. I suspect Arsenal's wheels are about to come off, but that won't be the only twist of the season. It's only October.

Castiel said:
waspish said:
We´re all fookin doomed then aren´t we - especially with the fookin Mou wankfest everywhere

Hahaha...

Yep best manager in the league is at Chelsea Pelegrini is 3rd/4th best in the league, that's where we will end up this season and trophy less
Things change quickly in football. In 2010/11 we started on fire, winning our first 5, scoring 21 and conceding only 1 - then the wheels came off at Christmas and United ended up winning the league. I suspect Arsenal's wheels are about to come off, but that won't be the only twist of the season. It's only October.

I doubt the wheels can be described coming of when we only lost a league cup game. Nobody really focus realy. You were the better team tonight and your second 11 was stronger then our second 11. Our second 11 would be usually stronger but we had no ox, pod and also had no theo, flammi, arterta. Our injuries our more exposed when we don,t play our best team in the league cup.

Still very happy with our season so far. Top of the league , top of the champions league and many top players to return.

gooner2 said:
Marvin said:
Took Arsenal 70 mins to get a shot on target against Chelsea reserves

But CFC got another slice of luck with the opener

We were poor tonight abit with a weaker team. They also had a weaker team though. Their second 11 tonight was far stronger then our second 11 really.

Still the league cup we better of out of it this year. A focus is on the league, champions league and fa cup.
You'll get none of those.

Malty said:
Jose is back and got Chelsea running like a machine again.

He a great manager and they and city our main rivals for the league this season. Still some big games on saturday. They got tough trip to newcastle and we got liverpool at home. You should beat norwich at home on saturday.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:15 pm --<br /><br />
Gaylord du Bois said:
gooner2 said:
Marvin said:

We were poor tonight abit with a weaker team. They also had a weaker team though. Their second 11 tonight was far stronger then our second 11 really.

Still the league cup we better of out of it this year. A focus is on the league, champions league and fa cup.

I think we will. Once we get everyone fit we have a awesome squad. We got so many players out tonight

arteta, theo, flammi, ox, pod, gnably,mertersacker,gibbs, sagna, big pole in goal. Once everyone fit we be fine.

Gaylord du Bois said:
gooner2 said:
Marvin said:

It's great fun seeing Arsenal's trophy ambitions gradually fade one by one as the season progresses.

One down, three to go...

THFC6061 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
gooner2 said:

It's great fun seeing Arsenal's trophy ambitions gradually fade one by one as the season progresses.

One down, three to go...

Don,t be so silly. We doing fine thank you. Won 21 from 27 games. Top of the league, top of the champions league group and whole bundle of players to return.

So Wenger has still never beaten Jose in a match ever right? Amazing stat...

Castiel said:
waspish said:

Hahaha...

Not sure this is the case. Wenger might prioritise the league first. As I said before beating United and Liverpool are within their capabilities. Even four points from those fixtures would be good enough. I agree the season has a lot more twist to come though.

gooner2 said:
I doubt the wheels can be described coming of when we only lost a league cup game. Nobody really focus realy. You were the better team tonight and your second 11 was stronger then our second 11. Our second 11 would be usually stronger but we had no ox, pod and also had no theo, flammi, arterta. Our injuries our more exposed when we don,t play our best team in the league cup.

Still very happy with our season so far. Top of the league , top of the champions league and many top players to return.
You played 7 from your PL team against Palace tonight, we only played 2, and Ramires only came on because Wenger actually sent in Ozil! This is a squad game mate, Liverpool, Dortmund and United next. I'll check back on the wheels some time next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.