Tonights Capital one Cup

Chelsea deserved their win, their depth is ridiculous. Our attack was so dysfunctional, Bendtner was static all game and Ryo had zero impact. Without Flamini or Arteta in the midfield it was far to easy for Chelsea to walk right through that area. Our attacking depth is better than it seemed last night, Gnabry had a knock while Walcott, Podolski and Chamberlain are still to return.

The next three games will be a much better indicator of where we are as a team than last night. People who are writing us off because of this result are just as foolish as people who already think we'll win the league just because we are currently top.

Stoned Rose said:
The arsenal fan is becoming a parody of a parody.

I think we should stop encouraging him now.

Explain to me how i am becomeing a parody. I am supporter that backs my teams. The same would be the case with your club.

Spurs v Hull City

Friedel

Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Naughton

Paulinho, Dembele

Lamela, Eriksen, Sigurdsson

Defoe

Subs: Lloris, Chiriches, Holtby, Capoue, Chadli, Kane, Bentaleb

THFC6061 said:
Spurs v Hull City

Friedel

Paulinho, Dembele

Defoe

On a totally seperate note we were in a great football pub in Arad ? In Israel in July .Sorry for the hijack.

East Manchester said:
THFC6061 said:
Spurs v Hull City

Friedel

Paulinho, Dembele

Defoe

On a totally seperate note we were in a great football pub in Arad ? In Israel in July .Sorry for the hijack.

Arad in July?

Are you mad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.