Tonight's Carling Cup games. Any surprises?

Viva Rivaldo said:
Man Utd (from): Lindegaard, Amos, Fabio, Jones, Evans, Giggs, Park, Carrick, Fletcher, Valencia, Owen, Berbatov, Macheda, Diouf, Pogba, W Keane, James, Brown, M.Keane, Thorpe, Fryers.

I expect Pogba to start, maybe Keane to get a few minutes. I'd rather play some youngsters and possibly lose, than play lots of senior players.

-- Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:42 pm --

MCFC BOB said:
I'm predicting an upset at the Emirates.
Yea, Arsenal will win.
Utd fans tell me that City are contenders because we have such a strong squad, but it's nothing to the depth you have in your squad.

Welbeck, Macheda, Owen, Berbatov, Rooney, Diouf, Macheda. Don't think any team has ever carried that many forwards before? You reckon Owen or berbatov will go in January?

MCFC BOB said:
I'm predicting an upset at the Emirates.

Graham Turner is a canny enough Manager to ensure Shrewsbury give Arsenal a tough night - but I'll be very surprised if they do a giantkilling this time.

Re: Leeds scum vs Red scum

Amos

Valencia
Carrick
Fryers
Fabio

Diouf
Park
Giggs

Macheda
Owen
Berbatov

WTF?

Lids should be disappointed if they don't put at least one past that backline.

DavidChubs said:
Would love to get Rochdale in the next round. If you have to have a '2nd team' then mine would be Rochdale. We have to win 1st.

same here pal, live 5 mins away so would like them to get through, us to beat birmingham and dale to get us at the etihad!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.