Tonight's Europa League Games

Re: Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Heartening to see that UEFA have caught up with those cheating Hull City bastards. For a club of their standing to violate the FFP Rules to the detriment of clubs with the history and pedigree of Liverpool FC (a family club, who have won it 5 times with minimal fatalities) is despicable. I would respectfully suggest that any fine imposed upon said Hull City bastards be used to off-set any losses the mighty Liverpool might inadvertently incur during this financial period as a result of Stevie Me slipping on his arse and gifting the title to the Manc Oil Club.

Ducado said:
sam-caddick said:
bitsmith said:
It could easily happen that only Everton qualify to quarters from all English clubs in both competitions.

Yep, the Premier League is in dire straits at the very elite level.

For all the money spent a lot of rubbish has been bought, poor coaching and average players getting paid too much as well.

Not true, it's the richest in the world with the biggest exposure it's in rude health

Money doesn't always buy you quality and certainly doesn't make a player smarter and more willing to do the things required to win important games of football.

Often its the opposite.

It's true that we haven't improved the side quality wise in the past four seasons and we haven't yet learned how to cope well against sides that are better managed and better credentialled in Europe.

That's why we have to get serious in the transfer market and by quality which we haven't done in the past few seasons if we are to impact Europe.

Same can be said for most of the so called big clubs in the premiership.

All have the money but in the main have spent it poorly.

Three things:

1. You are so smashing us on Sunday.

2. I disagree with LFC fans happy to be out of Europe. I don't like this trend of fans wanting their team to lose game. Why not win when you can?

3. I'm happy no controversy. I hate how especially in the EPL fans would rather talk about antics and referees than FOOTBALL and tactics.

Hamann Pineapple said:
B-zVlGmXIAI8XQ1.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not surprised to see 5 Italian teams in the round of 16. The year the EL actually counts for something, they start giving a shit about the competition. Too many years of teams treating this competition like a joke is the reason they lost their 4th CL slot.

Gotta say I enjoy the Europa league knockouts to the CL knockouts. The teams seem to go for it more.

mancity1 said:
Ducado said:
sam-caddick said:
Yep, the Premier League is in dire straits at the very elite level.

For all the money spent a lot of rubbish has been bought, poor coaching and average players getting paid too much as well.

Not true, it's the richest in the world with the biggest exposure it's in rude health

Money doesn't always buy you quality and certainly doesn't make a player smarter and more willing to do the things required to win important games of football.

Often its the opposite.

It's true that we haven't improved the side quality wise in the past four seasons and we haven't yet learned how to cope well against sides that are better managed and better credentialled in Europe.

That's why we have to get serious in the transfer market and by quality which we haven't done in the past few seasons if we are to impact Europe.

Same can be said for most of the so called big clubs in the premiership.

All have the money but in the main have spent it poorly.

I agree.

Poorly spent money is one thing but also where has the coaching gone?

Most Spanish and German teams rely heavily on coaching because they know they cannot afford players like some countries or clubs can, over here it seems to be heavily reliant across the board on buying the finished article to do the job because the club in question has the funds to do so.

Many slag him off but give credit to Rodgers for what he has been doing with the likes of Coutinho, Sturridge, Sterling, Ibe and you can even add Henderson in there even if he isn't all that because before Rodgers he was going nowhere at Liverpool.

Van Gaal was supposed to be one of best and mist respected coaches in world football, I don't see any of that at United.

Their was a Scouse monkey, on five live at the weekend, who reckoned winning this competition was an easier route to the Champions league than finishing fourth...

Hamann Pineapple said:

In the first picture he looked on high drugs
in the second one he looked like a dog just shit on his face hahahahha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.