Tonight's game (definitely ON at Noon - see page 8)

Weather forecast says from now until about 9am tomorrow morning, Manchester will have light snow fall. But when that is continuous on what is already there i can see a fair thickness by rush hour tomorrow morning. Hopefully i'll be snowed in in the morning!

Re: Tonight's game

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
cityboy95 said:
DSC01889.jpg

ok i might look lonely but it was half an hour b4 kick off had to get sat down with my broken ankle derby day the day after i broke it so you take the piss outta your part time mate lol

Hi CityBoy, definitely maybe a City shirt, but are yer sure about those seats? Looks a bit ROYAL blue to me - you in the Glwladys End or the Lower Bullens?

blueman.jpg

danburge82 said:
Weather forecast says from now until about 9am tomorrow morning, Manchester will have light snow fall. But when that is continuous on what is already there i can see a fair thickness by rush hour tomorrow morning. Hopefully i'll be snowed in in the morning!

ermmm........ok ;p
oshhua.jpg

Sat in the Eccles Cross, watching a flurry of snow passing by whilst I build up the courage for a 30 foot yomp to the tram stop. Perhaps I'll have to vist the Shambles once I arrive in town, and hope the 216 hasn't been cancelled.

Glazers_Wallet said:
EVILBLUEANT said:
More Pics of Cityboy95 having his cast signed @Birmingham Game Had a Queue to sign It Fame Beckons!

DSC01906.jpg

always see this guy.

He's Called Pete and sits left of us Really nice bloke got chatting to him for a while and has some great stories to tell, And I love the clobber he wears Proper Dyed in the Wool Blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.