Tonights hope

Theo555 said:
BlueDean said:
That it's an absolute belter, de Jong scores our 3rd in the 90th minute to send us through and all tv coverage of the game is lost so all the stay away fans miss a classic

I'm taking my lad and grandad with me tonight so along with my uncle makes 4 generations of city fan there tonight

All you fans staying away, shame on you

You utter prick - I go to a lot of games and cant tonight for very personal, sad family illness reasons which I would rather not disclose on a forum.
Yet you try and take the high ground and say a thing like 'shame on you'.
Prick

It is true I am a prick, however I dont see what this has to do with anything?

I didnt single you out, im sure plenty of people will have genuine reasons not to go tonight, just like lots of people have genuine reasons not to go to many games

It was aimed at the fans who cant be arsed going tonight and choose to watch it on telly, its a big game for the club and funnily enough comes at a time when everyone is doing the, im a bigger blue than you so I deserve Semi final tickets routine, and the players could really do with our support, but instead will be coming out to a more than half empty stadium, cant exactly be ore inspiring

jimharri said:
All I want is for us to go out there tonight and have a real go at it. Get after Kiev (Kyiv?) straight from the off; no tippy-tappy football. Play with a sense of urgency, quick movement of the ball, pass and move and above all, a sense of belief. If we still go out having given it our best shot, so be it. We'll have been beaten by the better team. What we don't want is the type of performances that have crept in since the turn of the year. Come on Bob, FFS; Let them off the leash!

Don't think you will be lucky there mate. Mancini quote from the OS.....

He said: "I don’t think that we should start the game trying to score, score, score - I think that we should play our game and not concede a goal. This is very important.

"We can score two or three goals at any moment. It’s not important to score after five minutes or half an hour. It’s important we play as a team, very strong. Dynamo Kiev will play on the counter-attack and we need to pay attention.

"It’s important that our supporters will be very close with us, like they were in the Reading game. After that we can play our game. I don’t think we have to score after one minute ... we just have to play our game."

Hope the fans do this.

got a sneaky feeling that tonight is going to be one of them unforgettable nights at eastlands

This is what will happen tonight :

RM sends out defensive formation (including Vieira) and 0-0 ensues.

Out of Europa League therefore RM can no longer complain about playing every 3 days and being tired.

Chance in summer to strengthen squad for another go at Europa League next year as 5th place is best we can hope for this year.

Out of FA Cup against Utd, another glorous defeat i.e. played well but couldnt convert chances.

Tin Hat on for me and retire from Forum.

BlueDean said:
Theo555 said:
You utter prick - I go to a lot of games and cant tonight for very personal, sad family illness reasons which I would rather not disclose on a forum.
Yet you try and take the high ground and say a thing like 'shame on you'.
Prick

It is true I am a prick, however I dont see what this has to do with anything?

I didnt single you out, im sure plenty of people will have genuine reasons not to go tonight, just like lots of people have genuine reasons not to go to many games

It was aimed at the fans who cant be arsed going tonight and choose to watch it on telly, its a big game for the club and funnily enough comes at a time when everyone is doing the, im a bigger blue than you so I deserve Semi final tickets routine, and the players could really do with our support, but instead will be coming out to a more than half empty stadium, cant exactly be ore inspiring
Won't be going tonight and will watch it on the tele(will defo get ticket for the semi).Funny but don't feel at all ashamed or preoccupied with what other people are doing.

Big Dave Watson said:
This is what will happen tonight :

RM sends out defensive formation (including Vieira) and 0-0 ensues.

Out of Europa League therefore RM can no longer complain about playing every 3 days and being tired.

Chance in summer to strengthen squad for another go at Europa League next year as 5th place is best we can hope for this year.

Out of FA Cup against Utd, another glorous defeat i.e. played well but couldnt convert chances.

Tin Hat on for me and retire from Forum.

You're a happy chap aren't you.

Come on people, if you don't have a good reason not to be there tonight (work, death, stuck on the moon). Then turn up, cheer us on. I live 59 miles away and all my family is going (they even blagged their way out of work) so come on!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.