tonights match called off???

TheLuckyOne said:
The Fixer said:
Cheers Lech, thanks for the info! are the local police expecting trouble of some sort...especially if city win??
Noo, it's not like "we lost so we will kick some oponnents butts", if u want to get yourself in trouble you need to try really hard and probably say it straight to some lech's ultras :D

But seriously, i don't know why you are so afraid, we are not animals or headless retards

Scared??? i'm not in poland :O) beleive me mate city have their fair share of idiots, lets hope the fans can all have a few beers and a good time.

masterwig said:
Maintainin said:
...worse support i've ever seen

fvbgcz.jpg

That's what we need to do to the South Stand to give us a proper end.

Apart from its a side ;o)

-- Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:45 pm --

Glazers_Wallet said:
wheres the away end?

Directly below Camera 1, you can see the fencing.

The Fixer said:
TheLuckyOne said:
Noo, it's not like "we lost so we will kick some oponnents butts", if u want to get yourself in trouble you need to try really hard and probably say it straight to some lech's ultras :D

But seriously, i don't know why you are so afraid, we are not animals or headless retards

Scared??? i'm not in poland :O) beleive me mate city have their fair share of idiots, lets hope the fans can all have a few beers and a good time.

Well, you don't find the idiots, the idiots find you.
These are on both sides

So if they called it off due to saftey issues, what would happen? Would we win by forfeit or would it be replayed somewhere else?

LoveCity said:
So if they called it off due to saftey issues, what would happen? Would we win by forfeit or would it be replayed somewhere else?
They wouldn't, believe me. It was normal security process, routine - the press made it so loud, just in the matchday, like they were born today :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.