Tonight's match thread

Seem to remember a certain poster calling the players cúnts and should sweep the snow in the car park the morning after the Newcastle defeat last season. Now I wonder.....
Ha you have a good memory. The point is though he’s not a happy clapper but he doesn’t restrict it to negative stuff like the ones he quoted

Ha you have a good memory. The point is though he’s not a happy clapper but he doesn’t restrict it to negative stuff like the ones he quoted

Too many posts to check over but I'm sure he has. Not defending the absolute morons in the match thread either. Only rarely venture in there for a couple of minutes at half time and that's more than enough for me.

Seem to remember a certain poster calling the players cúnts and should sweep the snow in the car park the morning after the Newcastle defeat last season. Now I wonder.....
Who? Moi? You'll have to show me. Did I really say they should sweep the snow in the car park?
Are you sure? Wasn't it August we played them :)

Who? Moi? You'll have to show me. Did I really say they should sweep the snow in the car park?
Are you sure? Wasn't it August we played them :)

Not you. Never seen you slag the players or manager off.

February btw...

Might have been. Still cold and wintery and I'm not making it up if that's what you are suggesting.
Right hang on I'm getting confused.

I thought you was saying I slagged off the players after the Newcastle match, which they deserved if I did.
I'm not suggesting you made anything up.

Again that's confused me as I don't know what you're on about.
I think wires are getting crossed here.

Also, not EVERY poster in the match thread is bad. Tarring them all with the same brush is only going to scare them off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.