Tonight's Matches | Matchday thread.

Aussie!

Arsenal v Liverpool 19:45
Aston Villa v Man Utd 19:45
West Ham Utd v Birmingham 19:45
Wolves v Tottenham 19:45
Blackburn v Hull City 20:00
Everton v Chelsea

The best results we can wish for strategically, in order to get that top 4 spot, would be,

Arsenal win
Villa lose.
birmingham lose
spurs lose
chelsea win.

Team/Played/Points

Chelsea 25 58
Man Utd 25 56
Arsenal 25 49
Liverpool 25 44
Man City 24 44
Tottenham 25 43
Aston Villa 24 41
Birmingham 24 37
Fulham 26 34
Everton 24 32
Stoke City 24 30
Blackburn 25 28
Sunderland 25 26
Wigan Athletic 24 24
Hull City 25 24
Burnley 25 23
Bolton 24 22
West Ham Utd 24 21
Wolves 24 21
Portsmouth 25 16

however i'd like to see a
Arsenal draw
villa draw
birmingham loss
spurs loss
everton win.

Re: Tonight's Matches

You seem to have omitted the most important one. Can't decide whether I fancy a 2-0+ Arsenal win to move us into 4th tonight, or plump for a draw to keep us in contention with both 3rd and 4th...

Re: Tonight's Matches

We won't catch Chelsea or United, so no matter how much it hurts, if they win, it helps us. Arsenal and Liverpool will draw. Birmingham will win, Spurs will win and Hull will win.

IF your getting bothered about how Birmingham ar getting on then You need shooting!

erocsevil said:
IF your getting bothered about how Birmingham ar getting on then You need shooting!

We lost to Hull 2 weeks ago, im not going to take my chances. plus they are only 4 points away if they win (excluding other factors)

wolves PLEASEE beat spurs again thanks.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arse&rags win thanks.
chelsea win thanks.
& west sham just try and beat or draw with brum thanks.
and dont give a toss about the other teams haha

Aussie! said:
erocsevil said:

We lost to Hull 2 weeks ago, im not going to take my chances. plus they are only 4 points away if they win (excluding other factors)

I know the time In Aussie is different to that in the UK, but didn't realise you were 2 weeks ahead of us. The game happened on Saturday, not 2 weeks ago. How do we get on against Stoke home and away?

erocsevil said:
Aussie! said:

I know the time In Aussie is different to that in the UK, but didn't realise you were 2 weeks ahead of us. The game happened on Saturday, not 2 weeks ago. How do we get on against Stoke home and away?

Ah you know what i meant! lol
Stoke will be like every lower table team we played. Its purely about who wants the ball more, talent clearly isnt an issue.
And with City- you never know which side will turn up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.