Tonight's Matches | Matchday thread.

Re: Tonight's Matches

goose72 said:
You seem to have omitted the most important one. Can't decide whether I fancy a 2-0+ Arsenal win to move us into 4th tonight, or plump for a draw to keep us in contention with both 3rd and 4th...

this bot my head is telling me a draw would be better ,just hope wolves put a true grit performance in and get at least a draw ,but one things for sure the timing of these games is great ,especially after losing to hull ,what a season .

Corluka, Palacios, Modric and Crouch dropped for Spurs. Kaboul starts at right back which is surprising as i'm sure he's not played there that often if at all during his time in England. Come on Wolves!

Personally, to achieve our top 4 objective, all I think we need is for the bin dippers and spuds to lose!

Fuck the rest!

Tonights games

before today i was wanting an arsenal win tonight then came the portsmouth news, now im not so sure would it be better looking at arsenal getting beat tonight as the team to drop out of the top 4 ???

Arsenal v Liverpool 19:45 home win
Aston Villa v Man Utd 19:45 home win
West Ham Utd v Birmingham 19:45 home win
Wolves v Tottenham 19:45 away win
Blackburn v Hull City 20:00 home win
Everton v Chelsea away win

Damn you 'arry. I pick up Crouch for my fantasy team, dropping Anelka, and you decide to drop him and Modric to the bench for the first time this season..

Cuellar goal..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.