Tonight's Matches | Matchday thread.

I can't believe some people want Liverpool to win tonight. We won't catch Arsenal so in my opinion they're irelevant, we therefore want Spurs, Liverpool and Villa to drop as many points as possible. We especially want Liverpool to lose tonight because we play them next weekend and we could do with them not being full of confidence.

Arsenal V Bindippers

What result do we want im strangely torn between wanting a draw and arssholes to win 3-0 so we go 4th tonight

Just wondered, sorry if a thread up like this already!!!

kenzie115 said:
I can't believe some people want Liverpool to win tonight. We won't catch Arsenal so in my opinion they're irelevant, we therefore want Spurs, Liverpool and Villa to drop as many points as possible. We especially want Liverpool to lose tonight because we play them next weekend and we could do with them not being full of confidence.

Exactly

kenzie115 said:

This ^^^^

Re: Arsenal V Bindippers

BoyBlue_1985 said:
What result do we want im strangely torn between wanting a draw and arssholes to win 3-0 so we go 4th tonight

Just wondered, sorry if a thread up like this already!!!
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=163064" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=163064</a>
ten page thread lad

Also, the Arsenal v Liverpool game is making last night's game seem a lot more entertaining.

Re: Arsenal V Bindippers

just watched the first half, i dont know how people can complain about the way we played last night after that!

kenzie115 said:
Also, the Arsenal v Liverpool game is making last night's game seem a lot more entertaining.

Arsenal trying to walk the ball in yet again and Liverpool are their usual negative selfs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.