Tonight's Matches | Matchday thread.

The rags had ten men for most of the game but apparently dominated the second half and were still going for the win. I hope Mancini was watching.

great night for us,the players should be buzzing in training tomorrow.we just need someone to save pompy...

What a fantastic position we're in now.
I hope the players look at that table tomorrow and really give it 100 per cent till the end of the season.

To be fair, those results could barely have gone better for us, Would have been nive if the Arse stuck another two past Liverpool but ye can't have everything.

were gonna win the league were gonna win the league and now ya gonna believe us and now ya gonna believe us and now ya gonna believe us ...........................were gonna win the league..lol come on what a night how good was that ,spoke to a fellow blue tonight and wanted to knockhim out ,he was tlking doom and gloom doom and gloom,like we were relegation fodder said we would finish 9th or 10th i had to walkaway, come on come on.......pretty much a fully fit squad going into the final 3rd ....

Did anyone hear Andy Gray talking utter shite again tonight re. the Bedntnar dive. When you watch the replay you can clearly see that at the point of contact (which was very slight anyway) Bedntnar had both legs off the floor and both arms in the air taking the dive already. It annoys me that this so called expert can't call a play to save his life. I don't care if there's contact, if a player has thrown themselves down it's a dive! Particularly if the player is diving before there is any contact.

Players dragging their foot annoy me too. If you drag your foot and there's contact it should either be a dive and a yellow card or a foul against you as you were the one leaving the foot in.

4th is ours to lose now, only city could Fu*k this up.
The joys at being a blue. COME ON CITY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.