Tonight's Matches | Matchday thread.

deynaskaz said:
were gonna win the league were gonna win the league and now ya gonna believe us and now ya gonna believe us and now ya gonna believe us ...........................were gonna win the league..lol come on what a night how good was that ,spoke to a fellow blue tonight and wanted to knockhim out ,he was tlking doom and gloom doom and gloom,like we were relegation fodder said we would finish 9th or 10th i had to walkaway, come on come on.......pretty much a fully fit squad going into the final 3rd ....

calm down for fooks sake ,your talkin rubbish.

deynaskaz said:
deynaskaz said:
were gonna win the league were gonna win the league and now ya gonna believe us and now ya gonna believe us and now ya gonna believe us ...........................were gonna win the league..lol come on what a night how good was that ,spoke to a fellow blue tonight and wanted to knockhim out ,he was tlking doom and gloom doom and gloom,like we were relegation fodder said we would finish 9th or 10th i had to walkaway, come on come on.......pretty much a fully fit squad going into the final 3rd ....

?

deynaskaz said:
deynaskaz said:

Kin leave himalone for fooks sake let himbe happy ,what a night ,stoke home on saturday ,stoke away tuesday liverpool at home saturday doesnt get better come on ....what a night spurs fans must be as pissed as we were after hull ,even more pissed cos there really fooking it up...

deynaskaz said:
deynaskaz said:

Kin leave himalone for fooks sake let himbe happy ,what a night ,stoke home on saturday ,stoke away tuesday liverpool at home saturday doesnt get better come on ....what a night spurs fans must be as pissed as we were after hull ,even more pissed cos there really fooking it up...
I'd put the bottle down if I were you. When you start replying to your own posts, and rambling nonsensically to boot, it's a sign that you've had enough. Finish your homework and go to bed.

A bad performance at Hull, 2 average winning performances and now we're going to win the league. I love being a blue, never a dull moment.

Win two games in hand beat the three teams above us
at home puts us 5 behind Chelsea 4 rags and 1 in front
of arsenal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.