Tonights performance

Re: Adebayor has to take some resposibility for our loss tonight

svennis pennis said:
Absolute bollocks!

Did you see the red card he got against Stoke??

It wasnt even a foul, let alone a sending off.
Exactly.

You can always tell a fucking idiot who knows not what he says, because he will create a thread he obviosuly feels passionate about, but then when EVERY reply is against his opinion, he won't retort. OP, kindly fuck off tonight and don't come back, there's a good lad.

Pigeonho said:
You can always tell a fucking idiot who knows not what he says, because he will create a thread he obviosuly feels passionate about, but then when EVERY reply is against his opinion, he won't retort. OP, kindly fuck off tonight and don't come back, there's a good lad.

I think he is taking the piss as all you guys always blame ade

Graceyboy said:
kingdoneg said:
Even though he didn't play. He's missed 7 games through his indiscipline. It's at matches like tonight when we could have done with him playing. Instead he has to sit in the stands watching!

I'm so angry at the entire team performance tonight. That I'm even forced to look at non-contributions from other members of our non-playing squad! Why-O-why are we so inconsistent?

You really haven't got a clue have you. There was nothing wrong with the performance tonight. City worked hard and were fustrated by two goals against the run of play.

How can you blame someone that had nothing to do with the match?

We had 3 forwards on at the end, we just couldn't break it down
where as i completely agree that we cant blame some one who wasnt even playing i really cant agree that there was nothing wrong with our performnce, i thought we created very little and are pretty static when we have the ball

Looks like the original poster has been sent to bed NOW

kingdoneg said:
Even though he didn't play. He's missed 7 games through his indiscipline. It's at matches like tonight when we could have done with him playing. Instead he has to sit in the stands watching!

I'm so angry at the entire team performance tonight. That I'm even forced to look at non-contributions from other members of our non-playing squad! Why-O-why are we so inconsistent?

I blame Samaras

Ade is an irresponsible clown. The club should fine the plonker the Maximum.

I blame Swales for getting rid of Trevor Francis. He'd have made all the difference tonight!

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.