Tonights PL games, in here please.

blue underpants said:
cookster said:
Owen had to get his little dig in about us. He's becoming my number one hate figure MOIAC
What did the twat say?

About being nervous tomorrow night because Liverpool won FFS. The commentator was talking about Spuds and he had to turn it into a negative about us.

I'd love to smash the little f@ckers front teeth out.

bobmcfc said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
bobmcfc said:
Nailed it

Whoosh

You are in serious danger of a tirade of abuse via PM Biach

-- Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:56 pm --

jimharri said:
bobmcfc said:
Is this a mumsnet first?

Nailed it
DJTugvQ.gif

;-)

Takes a bow

Ty Ty Ty ;)

BigJoe#1 said:
deano ou812 said:
citytill1die84 said:
Thank you Derby £486 for me :) unless Liverpool concede 5.
Well done mate,even nicer when a last minute goal goes your way...

Nice one Citytill1die84, Derby got me £333.72. So I join you in thanking Derby... 2-0 down as well, I had written it off!!

Won me £100 too! Not as much as you lads but a nice surprise nonetheless!

Glad Arsenal dropped points, we really need a big performance tomorrow and I think we'll get it..

cookster said:
blue underpants said:
cookster said:
Owen had to get his little dig in about us. He's becoming my number one hate figure MOIAC
What did the twat say?

About being nervous tomorrow night because Liverpool won FFS. The commentator was talking about Spuds and he had to turn it into a negative about us.

I'd love to smash the little f@ckers front teeth out.
Little twat, i dont think there is a nerve in any of our players or in Pellers

Re: Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Most of the team were pretty awful today, very lucky to get the point.

The one positive was Ozil who was excellent in the second half, hopefully he will reach his Madrid level soon.

Re: United thread 2013/14 (continued)

On a serious note. How did the new title contenders play tonight with the fantastic 4. Or was it 3 with Rooney still out?(if you vwatched it?)

Be honest.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:06 pm --<br /><br />On a serious note. How did the new title contenders play tonight with the fantastic 4. Or was it 3 with Rooney still out?(if you vwatched it?)

Be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.