Tonight's Songs at Reading

BringBackSwales said:
Lancet Fluke said:
dave_blue12 said:
I will give Mancini his dues but won't overdo it as it starts to look like a protest
I really hope the Mancini song isn't sung constantly as it will definitely look like a protest aimed at the owner. Unless of course people think Mancini would have won us trophies on our pre-ADUG budget.

stop trying to tell people what they should and should not sing ffs. The Sheikh and Khaldoon know that the fans loved (love) Bobby and will not be offended by it; whether the 2 Spanish gentlemen are bothered I would not know as they have never made their feelings known to the fans once, as far as I am aware
I'm not trying to tell anyone to do anything, I'm just giving my opinion on how something will come across and that I personally hope it doesn't happen. The irony that your post is telling me what to do is quite amusing though.

Lancet Fluke said:
BringBackSwales said:
Lancet Fluke said:
I really hope the Mancini song isn't sung constantly as it will definitely look like a protest aimed at the owner. Unless of course people think Mancini would have won us trophies on our pre-ADUG budget.

stop trying to tell people what they should and should not sing ffs. The Sheikh and Khaldoon know that the fans loved (love) Bobby and will not be offended by it; whether the 2 Spanish gentlemen are bothered I would not know as they have never made their feelings known to the fans once, as far as I am aware
I'm not trying to tell anyone to do anything, I'm just giving my opinion on how something will come across and that I personally hope it doesn't happen. The irony that your post is telling me what to do is quite amusing though.

well I think the reality of that is that we can agree that nobody will give a fuck what you want them to sing, or indeed what you want them not to sing, or indeed any other way in which you would like to phrase it, or indeed would prefer me to phrase it, cheers

o.p why don't you fuck off and set up mancini fc and let the rest of us carry on supporting city.

get behind the team and lets get 3 fucking points ay!?

I must say the start of this thread worried me, but having read the majority of the posts, it seems we do have some sensible educated fans afterall.

I was worried that the moronic yobs (new fans) would try a Mancini Whoaa Whoaa protest, but the consensus seem to realize that would be folly and risk annoying the owners.

Get behind the team, not the old non holistic manager.

City Till I Die
Not Mancini till I Die

ps.
The only real reason we sang it, is because its one of our 3 songs....we are rubbish at getting new songs going.

No doubt we'll have Pelligini Whoaa Whoaa, he comes from Chileeyy to Manage man citteh (Sad but true)

mcfcdaytona said:
Mancini whoooaa..... Obviously

My votes for others are

Fcuk off Marwood...

Vicky Kloss; you're a fcuking joke...

Hopefully we can get something like these going

Hopefully you'll be in the minority!! Whether we agree if his sacking is wrong or right we are MCFC and should back the club. Songs like yours will do nothing but bring even more unwanted negativity to our club. Get behind the team or STFU its that simple

BringBackSwales said:
Lancet Fluke said:
BringBackSwales said:

well I think the reality of that is that we can agree that nobody will give a fuck what you want them to sing, or indeed what you want them not to sing, or indeed any other way in which you would like to phrase it, or indeed would prefer me to phrase it, cheers

Does anyone truly give a fuck about anyone else's opinions on here? Do you honestly believe that when you voice your opinion the rest of the board are sitting up, taking notice and changing their behaviour? I assume you don't but it doesn't stop you voicing your opinions does it? I'm not really sure what your problem is with what I said especially as there are plenty of people on this thread opining on what they would prefer or not prefer people to sing tonight. Now stop being a fucking tit.

ban-mcfc said:
o.p why don't you fuck off and set up mancini fc and let the rest of us carry on supporting city.

get behind the team and lets get 3 fucking points ay!?[/quot

Wish I knew how to do that clapping thing. This ^^^ this.

Oh n if the op does can he take the bell ends trying to start twitter campaigns etc with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.