Tonight's Songs at Reading

Sigh said:
Ash of Ashton said:
Maybe we could do something radical and sing and shout City songs?

Can't do that mate. It's more important to sing Mancini songs that are essentially ambiguous and depend wholly on the subjective to determine meaning to prove what top top top blues are. If the Sheikh gets the wrong end, that's his look out. Who does he think he is anyway?

eh?

mcfcdaytona said:
Mancini whoooaa..... Obviously

My votes for others are

Fcuk off Marwood...

Vicky Kloss; you're a fcuking joke...

Hopefully we can get something like these going

Classy....not!

Don't see your issue with Vicky Kloss? You do realise don't you that the PR team can't say anything until they are given the go ahead.

As that is the case, where is your song for 'fcuk off Mansour'? Exactly!

mcfcdaytona said:
Mancini whoooaa..... Obviously

My votes for others are

Fcuk off Marwood...

Vicky Kloss; you're a fcuking joke...

Hopefully we can get something like these going

Another rag troll. If not you're a fucking idiot.

Sigh said:
Ash of Ashton said:
Maybe we could do something radical and sing and shout City songs?

Can't do that mate. It's more important to sing Mancini songs that are essentially ambiguous and depend wholly on the subjective to determine meaning to prove what top top top blues are. If the Sheikh gets the wrong end, that's his look out. Who does he think he is anyway?

But I would feel guilty if I sang about Bob and the great sheikh pulled his trillions out of Beswick ;)
I am going to fold my arms and sulk too like that other lad (and I am on the front row too)

karen7 said:
camsta15 said:
i could imagine mancini being sung a lot tonight

It needs to be and get it all out of our systems,im never going to like it but when the new guy arrives we have to accept it and welcome him[/quote

I agree. Mancini got my backing and who ever the new guy is, he will also get a chance from me. I'm sad for Mancini that it ended on a low instead of a high, however, once the new guy is in, we have to forget about Mancini; I don't want City to look like a joke of a club such as Chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.