Tonights sunset...

The sun is going down so far south over Stonehenge the shortest day of the year so not going to try and take one from here, I cam see a red sky to the south west. over the trees

Dublin is East how do you manage, are you looking south
KB just seeing this now and guessing it’s to me.

Yes, when taking the photos on Bull Island, I’m looking southwest.

You can get great shots at this time of year from around 3:30-4:20pm from various points along the causeway or when looking back from the dunes or the beach, which is on the eastern side.

Basically you are looking back into the port and the city of Dublin.

Last edited:
Well; we've passed the shortest day of the year now. So, in theory, they sunset should be getting progressively later. Isn't it supposed to be 3 minutes' more daylight per day, half in the morning and half in the evening?
Just to clarify before some smartar wise person comes on here to correct me; the shortest period of daylight in a day. I'm well aware that the days are still 24 hrs long, thank you very much!

Just to clarify before some smartar wise person comes on here to correct me; the shortest period of daylight in a day. I'm well aware that the days are still 24 hrs long, thank you very much!
I let you have a few minutes to reconsider, you're welcome

Well; we've passed the shortest day of the year now. So, in theory, they sunset should be getting progressively later. Isn't it supposed to be 3 minutes' more daylight per day, half in the morning and half in the evening?
Grand stretch in the evenings Jim.

3-DD9-CBC2-7-FB9-4-CE6-8437-5-F4246-FD6-B0-A.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.