Tony Blair invited to the memorial for the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

Oooh How many people he fooled with his lies, including myself as a young kid.

Funny, I met a lad last week who's dipping my Mrs's Sister and he had a tattoo quoting this ****.
Yes you read it right, a quote from Blair on his arm.
He thought the sun shined out of his ass because of the Oasis invite to Downing Street.
He denied my view of him being a war criminal...

He deserves kicking within an inch of his life tbh.

Are we talking the inch over the other side or the inch this side? I would prefer the former. I came from a coal mining/cotton mill family and they were salt of the earth working class but looking back I have more affinity with the humanity of people like Churchill and Macmillan than I do with this odious example of everything that stinks within the body politic.

Are we talking the inch over the other side or the inch this side? I would prefer the former. I came from a coal mining/cotton mill family and they were salt of the earth working class but looking back I have more affinity with the humanity of people like Churchill and Macmillan than I do with this odious example of everything that stinks within the body politic.

your family owned mines AND cotton mills - Wow!

Lots of support for Blair I see lol. Astonishingly crass decision to invite him and not the berieved families. The establishment including May are so out of touch with the rest of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.