Tony Cascarino

StrangewaysHereWeCome

If there's a general thread to put individual rentagobs I apologise.

Just wanted to put it out there that this idiot is surely laughing all the way to the bank with his inane insight and offerings on matters of a football nature on SSN.

God he's a twat

I do wonder why Sky and Talksport hire the likes of him, Parlour, Merson etc.
Is it A) they think all football fans are thick. B) there is no one else. C) Another?

He's said he can't understand why Costa's head has been turned by the £30,000,000 in wages he's been offered by this football club in China... not when they lav im at the bridge.

Clearly old Tony didn't know that was one of those where the answer is in the question.
'Hi Tony, why do you think Costa wants to go to China to earn THIRTY MILLION?' Tony replies 'I've no idea' - thick as a whale omelette

I do wonder why Sky and Talksport hire the likes of him, Parlour, Merson etc.
Is it A) they think all football fans are thick. B) there is no one else. C) Another?
Read the post of the year on the talk shite thread. Hats off to @chaddblue

there will be thousands of brain dead cockney van drivers believing every word and quoting it down the boozer to their equally dense mates

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.