Tony Coton

california blue said:
Despite going over to the dark side - i read an interview recently that made me change my opinion about him. Its seems as if he was treated like a piece of shit by the ball/lee regime. I still got love for TC.
I don't think TC was the only sufferer of that regime either. He was a really good 'keeper too.

Joycee Banercheck said:
california blue said:
Despite going over to the dark side - i read an interview recently that made me change my opinion about him. Its seems as if he was treated like a piece of shit by the ball/lee regime. I still got love for TC.
I don't think TC was the only sufferer of that regime either. He was a really good 'keeper too.
I would love to find out why he never played for England, I know the story is him and Taylor had "history" from there Watford days.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
I would love to find out why he never played for England, I know the story is him and Taylor had "history" from there Watford days.
I wasn't aware of the history bit but I've wondered why he was never picked. He got a few 'England's number 1' chants every time he played. I'm not too sure about this but didn't it take a while for him to win us all over?

pee dubyas crayons said:
Banned Tosspot said:
City shat on him. United offered him a job and he took it.

Families need supporting, see underlined word above.

I wouldn't take a job with those nobheads

You would if it meant your family would starve otherwise.

pee dubyas crayons said:
Banned Tosspot said:
City shat on him. United offered him a job and he took it.

Families need supporting, see underlined word above.

I wouldn't take a job with those nobheads

That's because you're a blue (and also very deluded). TC is a Birmingham City fan, why should he have any loyalty to us when we, as a club shafted him? Check your history before making such a bold statement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.