Tony Mowbray

No way was there football attractive long ball all the time shite in my opinion, caused us problems so fairplay to them.

Stackmoney said:
I have always watched and admired Tony Mobray's teams down through the years. He gets his teams playing attractive and stylish football no matter what level of players he works with.
I just think he would be deserving and a good choice to replace Hughes if he gets the boot. Its always enjoyable when I watch his teams play. He also favours simple formations and puts players in their preferred positions which makes it easier to play a nice passing game.
Just imagine what he could acheive with endless amounts of transfer money. Young English players would be given a chance under his management to. Anyone agree or disagree.

Hilarious.

look rag arse.. we can take it.
its only a matter of time

I know Frank Rikjaard, Hiddink etc would be obvious choices but I was just looking closer to home and out of all the current English managers Tony Mowbray deserves a chance at one of the big clubs. Big names don't necessarily mean they'll do well. This man will definately be a top manager in the near future no doubt about it.

shut the fuck up you tit and stop posting Mowbray is a Championship level manager and thats all he'll ever be.

zeusbheld said:
dark poet said:
I happen to agree with the thread starter. His teams have ALWAYS played attractive football.

yeah both teams were playing attractive football; sevilla-barca afterward looked clumsy and amateurish by comparison...

Both Barca and Sevilla are coached by first-time managers incidentally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.