Tony Pulis angry that 3, yes 3 Stoke players called up

svennis pennis

for this weeks international friendlies.

What a twat. How many have we lost for the friendlies? its got to be nearer 20 and this moron is moaning about 3 players.

Pulis has every right to be angry about this international break. It's not even worth explaining why as I'm sure most people can understand the effects on any team let alone one of Stoke's resources.
Pulis even predicted the moronic belittling comments, such as the ones at the start of this thread, if you read his comments in full.

Yeah, Pulis is a twat. His worries, with his poor and shallow squad, are nothing compared to City's with their multi million pound reserve and second string players.

The moaning twat should send a wreath of condolence and a sympathy card to City forthwith.

Maybe we only have 19 playing internationals this week:

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/8191520.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 191520.stm</a>

Wales seem set to be without captain Craig Bellamy for the friendly in Montenegro on Wednesday.

The Manchester City striker did not appear at Cardiff Airport for Monday morning's flight to Podgorica.

So far the Wales management has not received any communication from either the player or his club to explain Bellamy's absence.

dannybcity said:
Seems a really really daft time to have internationals if you ask me.

don't forget all the different countries leagues start at different times. Spain doesn't start for a few weeks, and the Faroes league finishes in about 6 weeks.

Stoke have a far weaker squad and different aspirations, staying up again this season would be a brilliant campaign for them. Losing 3 of their key players to international duty could be just as damaging to them as losing 20 could be to us.
It seems to me that the people suggesting Pulis has no right to be angry about this are being somewhat arrogant. I hope this disdainful attitude is not going to become a fixture as a result of our riches and new squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.