Too good an opportunity to waste...

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
ban-mcfc said:
they'll definitely know my vote was by a city fan lol.

Doesn't it dawn on the people who put these things together and then upload them for all us City fans to pretend to be Enid Blyton!

Nope they are rags and by definition thick as f*ck.

By the way that was fun, Fergie in! Glazers in, Jonny Evans the best defender in the prem (ROFL).

I just filled it in as a neutral
They had a shit season, league results apart. An aging team that needs a stack of new players with a fortune being spent. A manager that's losing the plot as seen by domestic cup and European results and by the fact he dropped their best player for what was the biggest game of the season

"Rate Fergiescum out of 10"

Voted 1.

"Player who has under-performed"

Voted Vidic.

For the how desprate are you to sign player a,b and c, 5 for them all.

Ben Amos as player of the year.

Very impressed with the owners.

Need 5 players in the summer.

City will win the league.

Ushited will finish 4th and go out in te group stages of the Champions league.

I think United are going to win the league and CL, they need to spend £50M, SIR Alex should stay for five(+) years and Hazard will be a 5+ signing to match the rating of 5+ Phil Jones received, oh and the owners have impressed me immensely. Now where's me window.

xzbit04 said:
ban-mcfc said:
they'll definitely know my vote was by a city fan lol.

Lol ya, gave them really low points on most questions but put "Really Impressed" for "What do you think of owners" LOL

They will know I was a City fan as well because I did very similar.

Who was United's best player? Michael Owen and for who underperformed I ticked every box, Really impressed for the owners and Fergie should go now!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.