Toon fans best ever

iceman

Who wants newcastle to go down. Will they get same support we did when we went down.Will the myth be broken i remember when they got ten thousand in old first division.

Fingers crossed

JoeyBartonPaulThomasAP476.jpg

Prefer it to be a southern team but there are none down there really.

Failing that the 2 yorkshire teas and West Brom will do for me.

Do you reckon we can get Sir Joey Barton on the cheap if they go down ?

best ever my arse.... wont see the fuckers for dust when they go down. be lucky to pull in 30k

No....I never really want any team to go down (apart from the obvious one). I remember the the feeling like it was yesteday. The waiting for a result only to be disapointed each week and then eventually the match comes which decides your future. The decisions that seem to go against you and lastly the hurt and embarassment of knowing something you beleive in is nothing more than a side kick for every twat to pick holes into!! It even hurts not seeing MCFC on match of the day....So for that reason I don't often shout about teams heading for relegation, just incase it turns around and starts biting City on the arse again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.