Toon fans best ever

Don't have a problem with Newcastle fans.They've always been okay when I've met any.And they hate the rags.

Would rather numpty shite like Wigan and Bolton went down rather than them.

Seeing as Spurs and Newcastle are big City rivals. I've been enjoying seeing them struggle

But when it comes don to it, I'd rather be playing the likes of Leeds and Newcastle than Blackburn and Bolton

I think Newcastle will stay up through winning their home games, and Hull and Boro will go down with WBA

i would be happy to see newcastle go down - shearer is clueless he is a front for dowie to manage the team - it would show the numpty toon army that going on protest does no good they would fall to pieces in championship, try and name the players that will stay.....?

RobbieBrewer said:
Don't have a problem with Newcastle fans.They've always been okay when I've met any.And they hate the rags.

Would rather numpty shite like Wigan and Bolton went down rather than them.

Makes sense, all the Lancashire local aways taken away :(

Marvin said:
I think Newcastle will stay up through winning their home games, and Hull and Boro will go down with WBA

Can you honestly see the barcodes winning two of their last five games?
I reckon the smoggies will go there and win, portsmouth and Fulham will both get at least draws. They can forget about their two away games.

So for the drop will be, WBA, Hull and the barcodes

I like Geordie's but it does irritate me how they are classed as real hardcore fans when I was there when they had a lot less than 20k a week watching them.

I'm ready though for them to blame the low attendances on the recession.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.