Top 4 Race 2020/21

The way I see it, there's currently seven teams competing for three places.

United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Everton, Tottenham, West Ham and Leicester.

Villa have games in hand but realistically they aren't going to make it and for the first time this season, I'm starting to think Liverpool won't either.

United almost certainly will and Chelsea look like a top four side.

That leaves Everton, Tottenham, West Ham and Leicester to fight it out for one place. I wouldn't mind any of those getting CL football apart from Spurs.

Think the rags have nailed one of the spots sadly after beating us on the weekend.

Chelsea are looking solid defensively and will likely take one of the other slots behind the rags.

I feel like Leicester will bottle it again. Can easily see them take nothing from their last 3 games.

Everton are too inconsistent and Liverpool are awful at the moment.

It’s between Spurs and West Ham for me for 4th. Spurs have the easier fixtures so I reckon they’ll just about sneak it.

If we can beat Sheff Utd today we may just do it this year, because with Dennis Praet, Ayoze Perez and Jonny Evans (that is JFE to you lot) now apparently back, Maddison soon hopefully, and even Harvey Barnes not too long, it’s fingers crossed for me. Hopefully the worst of our injury crisis is over.

Spurs are hitting form and with Kane, Bale and Son playing well they can beat anyone. I think they’ll make 4th at least and will be a big challenge for us in the League Cup final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.