Top 4 Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having said all that, it’d really piss off the pundits if if you were right…
Stranger things have happened - Leicester won the league a few years back. Good run till Christmas; strengthen in January and not fade from January onwards as has often happened in previous seasons with Arsenal, after a decent 1st half of the season. If Jesus keeps his confidence up and builds on it, stay injury free, anything's possible.

I think games between the top 6 will tell us a lot this year
Spurs looked shot against chelsea, so I think they will be better but much the same
Arsenal probably the same
Chelsea look better than I expected
United, ha ha ha
Dippers seem to have dropped off and wide open at back if teams have a go. Also concede first too often
As for us, we mate struggle if we get injuries, so getting points on the bird now is essential. We could win first 5 and then go into spurs full of confidence
I think we’ll win it and the rest will be quite close

Spurs looked shot against chelsea, so I think they will be better but much the same
United, ha ha ha
Dippers seem to have dropped off and wide open at back if teams have a go. Also concede first too often
As for us, we mate struggle if we get injuries, so getting points on the bird now is essential. We could win first 5 and then go into spurs full of confidence

Personally, I think Arsenal look considerably better. They are more dynamic, running off the ball effectively and playing with more speed.

I expect Spurs to be about the same level as last year, maybe a little better due to added depth. However, last year they had Kane fit for the entire season. Teams have also now had a good look at what Conte does with the his strongest xi which is pretty much the same as last year.

As for Chelsea, I thought tactically, they did a job on Spurs in the first half. Kante sat on Bentancur and that seemed to cut off the supply to Spurs' forwards. Whilst Hjoberg scored the goal, I do think it his lack of ability with the ball that makes sitting on Bentancur a good tactic for teams facing Spurs. Honestly not confident it predicting what will happen with Chelsea.

United, ha ha ha
I think we'll piss it this year tbh

Lots of praise for Arsenal here and they have looked pretty decent to be fair.
But this time last season the rags appeared to be serious contenders as they kicked off with four wins and a draw from their first five games. Then they had a run of fixtures against decent opposition and things started to go wrong very quickly.

I think its getting more dependent on results between the top teams.
Last season
Chelsea and dippers drew twice
dippers and ourselves drew twice.
We beat Chelsea twice.

That was a major influence on winning the league.

The only "big 6 " match so far is Spurs/Chelsea draw, 2 points dropped by each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.