Top 4 Race 2020/21

BTW - what the fuck is up with the initial sky pick?

From OP >> currently united 3rd, chelsea 5th,Liverpool 6th and arsenal 10th

So presumably Sky had us out of the top four at start of season - fucking ridiculous.
I'm guessing the sky 4 refers to the former 'big 4' which, more often than not, finished in the champions league places in the noughties and were therefore championed by the media, including Sky. Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, United.

Leeds were in there once, Everton too. Newcastle a couple of times at the turn of the millenium. Otherwise, it was always those 4.

United are nailed on due to the cushion they already have and the amount of penalties they get.

That leaves a handful of clubs to fight it out over the two remaining spots. Hopefully it's two from Leicester, West Ham, Everton and Villa. However, I suspect Chelsea will have enough and I wouldn't be that surprised if Liverpool put a late run together to sneak fourth place.

Liverpool have a pretty good run home, think theyll b 2nd or 3rd still. They’ll likely b 2 points off WHam this week but a big game Cheksea followI got that
None of their main centre halves are due back this season, I think they'll throw the kitchen sink at the CL and struggle in the league. 7th at best.

Unfortunately it'll probably end up being the same four as last season just in a different order.

Last game of the season against Everton I'd play half the EDS and half the ladies team if it helped them take one top 4 places.

Last game of the season against Everton I'd play half the EDS and half the ladies team if it helped them take one top 4 places.
Nah, full strength and play to our best. Not that I'd be overly upset if we lost it (as long as it was a meaningless game for us) and it cost the rags, dippers or spurs a top 4 spot.

Rodgers needs to earn his coin these next 3 games if we are to stay in the top 3, that’s for sure
We are in pretty dire straits, but time for Tavares to get some game time and Kelechi to sort his sh*t out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.