Top 5 bands/artists

Arctic monkeys? Fuck Me.
Singing puerile 2 minute ditties with an exaggerated "gritty" regional accent does not a talented band make. They are a woefully substandard shower who seem to have conned the youth market into believing they're cool just by looking moody and going on the internet - a triumph of hype over substance. Wankers.

Adidas Barry Silkman said:
Arctic monkeys? Fuck Me.
Singing puerile 2 minute ditties with an exaggerated "gritty" regional accent does not a talented band make. They are a woefully substandard shower who seem to have conned the youth market into believing they're cool just by looking moody and going on the internet - a triumph of hype over substance. Wankers.

Agreed.

boards of canada.
pink floyd
aphex twin
squarepusher
massive attack

Adidas Barry Silkman said:
Arctic monkeys? Fuck Me.

The Arctics have

the musicianship of the Velvet Underground
the intelligence of the Smiths
the wit of the Beatles
the depth of Joy Division
and the antipathy of the Stone Roses

get back to listening to Leonard Cohen lol

Good to see a fellow Steve Earle fan :o)

AC/DC (Class, brill at the MEN the other Night)
Bruce Springsteen (Esp early stuff, pre BITUSA)
The Pogues (First 3 albums were the best I have ever heard about life)
Steve Earle (The most underrated American singer/poet of all time in my humble opinion)
Pearl Jam (What a voice)

Love these Hi -Fidelity "Top 5's"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.