top 5 games you've attended

99 play of final
Sporting lokeren away amazing few nights there, we took it over.
3-1 last MR derby
1-2 first win at OT that Ive seen
0-2 schalke

daknamstadion_s.jpg

in order of aceness

1 - Gillingham 99
2 - OT last season
3 - Maine Road Massacre
4 - Blackburn promotion 2000
5 - Bradford promotion 1989

had to miss some crackers out as well (last Maine Road derby, Schalke etc)

City Gillingham
City 5 Schalke 1
City 4 yernited 0 1969
City 10 Huddersfield 1
City 2 Newcastle 1 1976 LCF

City v Gillingham Play Off Final
City V Rag's Last At Maine Road
Germany V England 1-5
Oxford V QPR Milk Cup Final 86 (Being from Oxford)
City V Norwich At Maine Road (cant remember the score/year but Berkovic scored a gem)

City 5 United 1
City 5 Charlton 1
Schalke 0 City 2
Bradford 1 City 1
United 1 City 2

Thats why i love city.

City v Gillingham (Wembley)
City v Milwall (away fans banned, Bernabia sent off, still won - no one likes you, no one likes you, no one likes you, cos you're sh1t)
City v United (Maine Rd 3-1)
Burnley v City (6-0 to us, should have been 10)
City v Tottenham (5-2 unbelievable attacking football, and always good to stuff Spurs)

City v spuds wembley 81 (not replay)
city v rags 5-1---after 2.5 years in clink came out on september 12 1989 to be stood in North stand... bestest ever present.
City v gillingham wembley most emotional ride ever
city v blackburn ewood park for the first time in my life i knew we would win even though behind
City v Hamburg COMS 4-0 in the words of Martin Luther King(I HAVE A DREAM)

Gillingham 2 -2 City - great day, i was 13 and it was the first time i really fell in love with city, and understood what it means to be a blue. Never looked back.
City 4 - 1 Scum - obvious reasons
Blackburn 1 - 4 City - i was only 14 but got some comps off nathan blake who played for rovers at the time, i was bottom tier in B'Burn end, dad was top tier. The big black bouncer from the parkside was sat next to me, and i was one of the first on the pitch, fuckin mint.
Scum 1 - 2 City - last years derby, fuckin amazing, got a punch of some rag scum on the way home but that just made it even better. nearly had a heart attack when we scored the second, fuckin amazing.
Midgetlland 0 - 1 City - Bit of an odd choice i know, but it was an ace few days, me and loads of mates all leathered not realising we were on the verge of going out, the ched earred one in. every one went mental, fuckin ace then shit loads of blues on the lash afterwards.

In order:

1. Gillingham
2. Blackburn away promotion
3. 5-1 rags
4. Wigan semi-final (2nd leg)
5. Hamburg (rubbish result, incredible day)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.