Top 5 Women

felixbg said:
goose72 said:
^^^^ Good choice with Evanessance bird there. We should do a separate emo bird thread. That one out of Paramore would get it ;)

i love scene girls (the ones without the stupid piercings every where) ... only problem is i'm not very scene at all, maybe if i gave up football, hardcore dance and smiling and instead learnt to play the guitar, skateboard and cut myself i'd have more of a chance !!!

I'm a bit old for 'scene birds' now sadly. My great whinge is that all the goth birds these days are old and fat. I mean I may be old, but at least I had the decency to not get fat! Wasn't like that when I was a lad!

impossible to single? out 5 but i guess some or all of these would be there or there abouts:

Grace Kelly
GraceKelly1.jpg

Kim Basinger
kim-basinger.jpg

Natalie wood
Natalie_Wood.jpg

Scarlett Johansson
scarlett_johansson.jpg

Zhang Ziyi (with a hand full of flying daggers!!)
ZhangZiyi.jpg

and there are many many more..

1 ......... Beyonce
xfdjlg.jpg

2 ......... Nicole Scherzinger
2052sft.jpg

3 ........ Tia Carrere
35881ef.jpg

4 ........ Kimberley Walsh
6fs2gn.jpg

5 ........ Gabrielle Union
3524xa8.jpg

I love that there's some on here I'd NEVER pick. It's good everyones different cos I can't be sharing.

Scarlett johansson
scarlett_johansson.jpg

Megan Fox
megan-fox-hootest-2-9-07.jpg

Kelly Brook
kelly_brook.jpg

Sophie Howard (even in this kit)
sophie_howard_fhm_03.jpg

Lucy Pinder/Michelle Marsh (can't choose, lets do the opposite of when they seperately conjoined twins and they can be one, or just let me have 6)
1213296955Michelle_Marsh__Lucy_Pinder.jpg

Quite liking Pixie Lott at the minute. Not in my top 5 but would certainly get it.

Rachel Stevens and Kimberley Walsh would be my top two, closely followed by Elisha Cuthbert and Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Pixie_Lott_832345a.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.