Samsdad said:
1st City
2nd WBA
3rd Swansea
4th Newcastle

18th Spuds
19th Chelsea
20th utd

If carlsberg did the premiership ................

:-)

1st City
2nd WHU
3rd Newcastle
4th Sunderland

18th Spurs
19th Everton
20th Utd

Now that would be Carlsberg doing the Prem

Realistically
1st City
2nd Chelsea
3rd Utd
4th Spurs
5th Arsenal
6th Liverpool

18th Fulham
19th Hull
20th Palace

Rammyblues said:
City
Rags
Chelsea

Spuds
Arsenal
Swansea

Sunderland
Hull
Crystal Palace

Just wondering, do you think United has better players than Chelsea? If not, do you think United have a better manager than Chelsea?

I think Chelsea has better players and a far better manager, so to me unless United make some really impressive signings then I certainly can't see them finishing above Chelsea. But who could they really sign? I doubt they'll get Fabregas and idk what other players could really propel them above Chelsea/City in terms of player quality.

I think maybe people are underestimating the potential effect of Ferguson leaving. It's not uncommon that a team falls apart when a manager/coach such as that leaves - and it is true in all sports not just football.

GHoddle said:
Rammyblues said:
City
Rags
Chelsea

Spuds
Arsenal
Swansea

Sunderland
Hull
Crystal Palace

Just wondering, do you think United has better players than Chelsea? If not, do you think United have a better manager than Chelsea?

I think Chelsea has better players and a far better manager, so to me unless United make some really impressive signings then I certainly can't see them finishing above Chelsea. But who could they really sign? I doubt they'll get Fabregas and idk what other players could really propel them above Chelsea/City in terms of player quality.

I think maybe people are underestimating the potential effect of Ferguson leaving. It's not uncommon that a team falls apart when a manager/coach such as that leaves - and it is true in all sports not just football.

u guys are third if u keep bale ofc. like u said 4th or 5th place for united this season

1- Chelsea
2- City
3- rags
4- Spurs
5- Arsenal
6- Liverpool

18- Fulham
19- Hull
20- Palace

Gutted about tipping Fulham to go down as have a soft spot for them!

1. Manchester City
2. Chelsea
3. Rags
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6. Liverpool

18. Stoke
19. Hull
20. Palace

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.