Top City World Cup Goalscorer

iqjatt said:
Robinho.....PLaying for Brazil he becomes Superman, for city he becomes Clark Kent....

Based on his form in the WC qualifiers and the confed cup (in which he was top scorer) he could be top scorer.

Robinho will be top scorer, the difference being he will be played up front not on the left wing (think our managers have missed a trick here).

Errrr, Robinho!

LAdbrokes were offering Robinho at 40/1 to be top goalscorer(golden boot, that is, not just City) I think that's crazy odds and don't understand why he's not favoured.
Top scorer usually comes form a semi finalist and only has to score about 5 or 6. I can see Robinho getting a hatrick somewhere along the line, probably Korea. I suppose the bookies are thinking they won't get out of the group of death. I can't see that though, Portugal are ranked way above their worth, and...well, it's Brazil in the World Cup. Watch Robinho fly. Certainly worth an E/W bet at those prices (as overall Top Scorer)

Mothball said:
Odds Courtesy of Betfred

Robinho 9/4
Carlos Tevez 5/2
Roque Santa Cruz 4/1
No Goalscorer 15/2
SWP 12/1
Gareth Barry 16/1
Vladimir Weiss 16/1
Kolo Toure 25/1
Nigel de Jong 33/1

When was the last time a city player even HAD odds to be top scorer at the world cup???? wanchope??? im goinng to enjoy it this year.

Top City scorer at the world cup?

After tonight I,m going with Torres ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.