Top Five Race - 2023/24

Who will finish in the top five?

• Total voters
Think I'll wait to see more of the significant transfers before I predict it wrongly.

I do think the Dips will be back on the inhalers next season, infact they picked up pace as it were post world Cup.....And the establishment won't want a City 4Times, so help will be given as needed to red shirt yank owned clubs.

Liverpool have the mentality to go all the way ( gave us a much harder time than le Arse 2wice), Newcastle may be up there, although not sure how Europe will affect them, and Arse. Utd will get all the favours. Natch.

Going us or Dips 1st/2nd, Man Scum, Arse, the rest between Newcastle and possibly Chelsea ( no European games to tire them) plus the Poch factor.

As an aside I usually keep the sportswriters predictions from the Times/Fail ( OH reads both) and last season 50/50 City/ Dips. All apart from Allyson ' Jari Litmanen' Rudd who didn't even have us Top 4. Bitter.

I might post them up in August for reference when they start on their Mystic Peg routines again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.