Top Four?

Pam said:
goat boy said:
Oh go on then, somebody has to post it...

1. God's Own
2. Chelski
3. Trafford Redsox
4. Arsenal
5. Red Mickeys
6. Blue Mickeys
7. Villa

I actually have no idea, and i think it'll only start to take shape around february. The title race is far more open than anyone in the meeja thinks, imo, and i reckon all of the above are in with a shout of the cl spots. Let city quietly keep winning, while all around talk of the rags or chelsea or even arsenal are tipped for the top. Then we'll quickly nip in, right at the death, so as to finish top. Yes, thats how it'll go... ;)

You are wrong about the Blue Mickeys.
No im not. Theyre a better side than you think ;p

Pam said:
How can they be, when Jo can make the team? Not having it.

They'll strengthen up a bit when they get some players back from injury. On past form, they might be quite capable of proving me wrong by conspiring to replace said injured players with other long term sick notes, but if they do ever manage to assemble a fully fit squad they're a very useful team. Moyes is a decent tactician and organiser and he has the team playing for one another. That'll probably be enough. Jo isnt a bad striker, his technique is good but he fails to impose himself properly because he's a lanky streak of piss. If he ever learns to do it, he'll be back at City in no time.

black mamba said:
Fuckin' Stoke in the top four???????

More chance of me muff-diving Beyonce!

1 .......Chelsea
2....... Man Utd
3....... Arsenal
4....... City (or Liverpool)

Lol, this.

Rags
Chavs
Arse
Scouse

same as Im afraid, cant see City breaking it this year.

5th or 6th for us IMO.

nimrod said:
Rags
Chavs
Arse
Scouse

same as Im afraid, cant see City breaking it this year.

5th or 6th for us IMO.

What's so special about the rags and the scouse? Pah!

1. Chelsea
2. Man United
3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool
5. Tottenham
6. City
7. Villa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.